Rusal Sees Aluminum Deficit Driving Delivery Premium to 50%Yuliya Fedorinova and Agnieszka Troszkiewicz
United Co. Rusal, the largest aluminum producer, said new rules on warehousing threaten to worsen a supply shortfall, helping drive up the premiums buyers pay for swift delivery to 50 percent of the market price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards