Esprit Says Second Half Uncertain After Returning to ProfitRachel Butt
Esprit Holdings Ltd. said it’s uncertain about the company’s second-half performance after rebounding from a year-earlier loss to post a profit in the fiscal first half. Shares dropped the most in five months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe