Canada-U.S. Hockey Match Meant Quiet Stock Trading DesksHugo Miller, Andrew Mayeda and Katia Dmitrieva
In the heart of the Canadian Prairies, bankers made no pretense of working once the puck dropped to start the men’s Olympic hockey semifinal between Canada and the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States