A Tech Blog Grows Up, Toy Fair Trends, Rising Coffee Prices: Feb. 21By
Gigaom is all grown up, writes Om Malik. So he plans to stop reporting for the website he founded and will join investment firm True Ventures as a partner. [Gigaom]
Rhonda Colvin and Angus Loten have more on how the harsh winter has affected small businesses. [Wall Street Journal]
Gabrielle Karol reports on hot trends from the International Toy Fair. [Fox Business]
WhatsApp, the mobile messaging startup that Facebook is acquiring for $19 billion, is popular in Brooklyn’s Hasidic community, reports Alex Goldman. [On the Media]
Here’s why your morning coffee may soon cost more (video). [Bloomberg TV]
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History