Sometimes the Skies Really Are Friendly, and Travelers Say ThanksBy
Right now, someone in America is probably complaining about a flight. Problems and airlines travel naturally together, as with cold and winter or gridlock and Congress. Last year, the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Consumer Protection Division received 9,684 complaints from airline travelers griping about everything from delayed flights to mishandled bags and denied boardings. It’s a rich tapestry of misery that Bloomberg Businessweek explored in greater depth earlier this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis