WhatsApp Backer Sequoia Said to Reap $3.5 Billion in DealAri Levy
Sequoia Capital, the only venture investor in WhatsApp Inc., stands to make about $3.5 billion on its investment in the mobile messaging service that Facebook Inc. agreed to buy for as much as $19 billion in the biggest Internet deal in more than a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020