Russia Can ‘React Fast’ to CPI Risk, Bank Rossii’s Yudaeva SaysMichael Heath
Russia’s policy makers can react fast to step up efforts to contain inflation as needed, Bank Rossii First Deputy Chairman Ksenia Yudaeva said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day