Quebecor Surges After Expanding in Canada Spectrum SaleGerrit De Vynck and Hugo Miller
Quebecor Inc. surged the most in more than four years after spending C$233 million ($210 million) to buy airwaves in a government spectrum auction that positions the company to become Canada’s fourth national wireless operator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing