India Sets Merger Rules as Deals Loom After $10 Billion AuctionKartikay Mehrotra
India announced guidelines for mergers and trading of spectrum among wireless carriers, opening the door for operators, including including Vodafone Group Plc and Bharti Airtel Ltd., to bolster airwave assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks