Hockey Trades Black Eyes for Blackface
The Canadian men's hockey team narrowly escaped what would have been a stunning upset by Latvia yesterday, squeaking by with a 2-1 win to advance to the Olympic semifinals. Yet there has been as much buzz over what went on in the stands as over what nearly happened on the ice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States