Facebook WhatsApp Bid Seen Avoiding U.S. Antitrust CaseDavid McLaughlin and Stephanie Bodoni
Facebook Inc.’s purchase of messaging startup WhatsApp Inc., which carries a $2 billion breakup fee, will probably avoid a U.S. antitrust challenge because of the dynamic market for mobile applications.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances