Demand Letter Aid Website Announced by White HouseSusan Decker
Consumers and businesses hit with demands to pay royalties for such common technology as sending scanned documents by e-mail or accessing Wi-Fi hotspots could get help from the U.S. government on how to respond.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans