Canada’s Harper Plans More Steps to Break Wireless LockAndrew Mayeda
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said his government will continue to pursue its goal of loosening the grip of the nation’s biggest wireless providers following an airwaves auction that saw Quebecor Inc. position itself to become a national carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders