Basler Kantonalbank Says Profit Halved on U.S. Tax ProvisionJeffrey Vögeli
Basler Kantonalbank, a Swiss regional state-controlled lender, said profit more than halved after a 109 million-franc ($122 million) provision in relation to a U.S. probe into tax evasion by Americans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem