AIG Life Units Upgraded by A.M. Best as Retirement Sales ReboundZachary Tracer
American International Group Inc.’s U.S. life insurance operation had its credit rating upgraded by A.M. Best after posting higher sales of retirement products including annuities.
The score was lifted to a+ from a, on the “significant increase in sales and total revenue,” the ratings firm said today in a statement on the New York-based insurer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing
- Stocks Sink as Caterpillar, 3% Yields Rattle Bulls: Markets Wrap