Topix Drops After Yesterday’s Surge as Yen StrengthensYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese stocks fell, after the Topix index soared the most in five months yesterday, as the yen gained. Tiremakers led losses with iron and steel makers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing