Ranbaxy, Teva Agree to Settle New York Antitrust ClaimsJoe Schneider
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Teva Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s U.S. unit agreed to settle New York state claims that they colluded on generic-drug sales, including copies of the world’s best-selling medicine Lipitor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks