Pull Ukraine Back From the Brink
Engulfed in violent protest, Ukraine has reached the brink of civil war. Blame mongering for how this happened will have to wait. Instead, European Union foreign ministers, in their emergency meeting Thursday, must focus on pressuring the government of President Viktor Yanukovych to curb its "anti-terrorist" operations, uphold the fragile truce reached late today, and make sure the dialogue it has started with the political opposition is productive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast