Icahn’s Fight Opened Door to Actavis Move Past GenericsDrew Armstrong
Paul Bisaro, Actavis Plc’s acquisition-hungry chief executive officer, and Brent Saunders of Forest Laboratories Inc. met for the first time in January at the JPMorgan health-care conference in San Francisco.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing