Citigroup Arbitration Win Over Abu Dhabi Investment UphelChristie Smythe
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority failed to persuade a U.S. appeals court to overturn an arbitration decision in favor of Citigroup Inc. in a dispute over a $7.5 billion investment in the bank in 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis