China Stocks Rise to Two-Month High as Banks, Energy Shares JumpBloomberg News
China’s stocks rose, sending the benchmark index to its highest level in two months, as energy companies rallied and investors speculated smaller banks will form alliances to expand their business on mobile devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing