Startup Wonks, Why Women Pay Themselves Less, Settlers of Catan: Feb. 19By
Policy wonks pitched legislative ideas to boost entrepreneurship in the U.S., reports J.D. Harrison. [Washington Post]
Robb Mandelbaum reports on some evidence that women entrepreneurs pay themselves less than male business owners pay themselves. [New York Times]
Gabrielle Karol writes that some Massachusetts small business owners are fighting the Wegmans supermarket chain over legislation that would allow the chain to serve alcohol in its cafes. [Fox Business]
Adrienne Raphel profiles Klaus Teuber, a former dental technician who developed the board game The Settlers of Catan. [New Yorker]
The harsh winter has hurt retail sales (video). [Bloomberg TV]
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far