Orange Said to Eye Spain Takeover With Jazztel Among TargetsManuel Baigorri, Marie Mawad and Matthew Campbell
Orange SA has intensified its search for acquisition targets in Spain to avoid being left out of potential consolidation in the country’s telecommunications market, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States