Leaning In, LLC Fees, Tax Changes for 2014: Feb. 18By
Rebekah Campbell, whose startup Posse calls itself the world’s first social search engine, describes the challenges of being a female entrepreneur in a world where most investors, engineers, and fellow entrepreneurs are men. [New York Times]
Entrepreneurs are pushing back against the fees local governments charge them to incorporate, write Angus Loten and Rhonda Colvin. [Wall Street Journal]
Amber Mac has tips on using social media for business-to-business marketing. [Fast Company]
Richard Feloni reports on the morning rituals of successful entrepreneurs. [BusinessInsider]
Wealth Health managing director Rich Coppa talks about changes that will affect how small businesses pay taxes this year (video). [Fox Business]
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far