Highlights from the Candy Crush IPO Filing: 500 Million Downloads and CountingBy
King Digital Entertainment, the Irish maker of the addictive mobile game Candy Crush Saga, made its pitch to potential investors for its initial public offering this morning, revealing in a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing just how good its business has been.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap