InterContinental Says Annual Profit Rose on Americas GrowthDalia Fahmy
InterContinental Hotels Group Plc, the world’s largest provider of hotel accommodation, said 2013 profit rose 10 percent. The shares fell after the company said renovation costs will hurt this year’s earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's