Hong Kong H-Shares Decline as Banks Fall on PBOC ReposAnna Kitanaka and Kana Nishizawa
A gauge of mainland companies traded in Hong Kong fell as China’s central bank drained funds from the financial system for the first time in eight months after new lending reached a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day