Gold Curbs in India Spur Unofficial Import Surge, WGC SaysSwansy Afonso
Curbs on gold shipments by India spurred a near-doubling of bullion coming into the country through unofficial channels, according to the World Gold Council, which forecast that the restrictions may be relaxed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts