‘Tonight Show’ Debut With Fallon Draws 11.3 Million ViewersAndy Fixmer
“The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” attracted 11.3 million viewers in its debut on the NBC network last night, drawing about five times the audience of the new host’s competitors with the Olympics as a lead-in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap