Austrian Money Printer Paid Bribe for Contracts, Prosecutors SayAlexander Weber
Former executives at the Austrian central bank’s banknote-printing unit paid bribes to get contracts from the Azeri and Syrian national banks, prosecutors said on the first day of trial in Vienna.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy