Italian Economy Registers First Quarterly Growth Since 2011Lorenzo Totaro and Chiara Vasarri
Italy’s economy expanded in the three months through December, marking the first quarterly gain in more than two years as the country began to recover from its longest recession on record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day