Hrvatski Telekom 2013 Profit Drops as Recession ContinuesJasmina Kuzmanovic
T-Hrvatski Telekom d.d., Croatia’s biggest phone company and a unit of Deutsche Telekom AG, said profit fell for a sixth year in 2013 as domestic recession in the European Union’s newest member continues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing