Hayman Joins Jana, Eton Buying GM as U.S. Treasury ExitedTim Higgins
Hayman Capital Management LP joined Eton Park Capital Management LP, Moore Capital Management LLC and Omega Advisors Inc. among hedge funds that bought shares in General Motors Co. last year as the U.S. shed its final stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas