Kindler, Taubman Outfox Malone to Help Comcast Trump CharterJeffrey McCracken and Alex Sherman
The Wall Street bankers behind Comcast Corp.’s $45.2 billion bid for Time Warner Cable Inc., a surprise end-run around veteran media dealmaker John Malone, drew from experience on some of the past decades’ biggest deals, including the RJR-Nabisco buyout made famous in “Barbarians at the Gate.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap