Lew Urges China to Stop Cyber-Theft to Ensure Global InfluenceIan Katz and Kasia Klimasinska
U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew said China needs to move faster to revamp its economy and stop stealing intellectual property if it wants more influence in global decision making.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day