Indian Rupee Drops Most in Two Weeks on Importers’ Dollar DemandJeanette Rodrigues
India’s rupee fell the most in more than two weeks on speculation oil importers will step up dollar purchases to repay borrowings from the central bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing