India to Raise $9.8 Billion From Phone Spectrum AuctionKartikay Mehrotra
India raised almost $10 billion from an auction of wireless spectrum that saw billionaire Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. emerge as a potential competitor to Vodafone Group Plc and Bharti Airtel Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone