Dating Websites Get Sick of Flings and Start Wooing CouplesBy
Dating websites don’t want to pressure their users, but it’s time to discuss where this is all going. Don’t get them wrong, it’s been fun arranging algorithmic matches and occasionally getting lucky. But the average user spends about seven to nine months with a dating website before disappearing, and brands like Match.com and HowAboutWe are looking for more of a commitment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day