Real Rises as Tombini Says Brazil May Use Reserves to Halt DropBlake Schmidt and Matthew Malinowski
The real posted the biggest gain among major emerging-market counterparts as central bank President Alexandre Tombini said Brazil may use its reserves to bolster the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy