Amec Raises Dividend as It Makes Firm Bid for Foster WheelerNidaa Bakhsh
Amec Plc, the second-biggest U.K. oil and gas engineer, increased its dividend for the sixth year in a row as it forecast “good” revenue growth this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances