United Bank of India May Get Capital Injection From GovernmentSiddhartha Singh and Anto Antony
United Bank of India Ltd., the lender with the highest percentage of bad loans in the country, may receive a government capital injection to boost its risk buffers, Finance Ministry Banking Secretary Rajiv Takru said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt