Reckitt Benckiser Sales May Slow on Emerging MarketsMatthew Boyle
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, the maker of Nurofen painkillers and Dettol handwash, predicted slower sales growth this year amid more difficult conditions in some of the world’s developing regions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis