Palm Oil Imports by India Plunging First Time Since OctoberSwansy Afonso
Palm oil imports by India, the world’s biggest importer, probably declined for the first time in three months as farmers prepared to collect the largest winter oilseed crop in three years, a Bloomberg survey showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing