Nestle’s Galderma Skin-Care Buy Shows Health ChallengeMatthew Boyle
Nestle SA paid $3.6 billion yesterday to take full control of Galderma, the dermatology business that revives skin. Nestle Chief Executive Officer Paul Bulcke will need to do the same at the unit to spur growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline