China Buyouts Raise Concern as Stocks Soar Before OffersBelinda Cao
AutoNavi Holdings Ltd. became the second Chinese company in two weeks to see its shares surge in the days leading up to a takeover announcement, raising concern among investors that details of transactions are being leaked.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States