Asian Stocks Gain for Sixth Day as China Trade ExpandsJonathan Burgos
Asian stocks rose, with the regional benchmark index extending its longest run of gains this year, as China trade data and comments by Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen boosted optimism about the world’s biggest economies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy