Commonwealth Bank Profit Climbs on Impairments Drop, HousingNarayanan Somasundaram
Commonwealth Bank of Australia, the nation’s biggest lender, reported a 14 percent increase in first-half profit to a record on lower bad-debt charges and growth in home lending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis