China Buyouts Raise Concern as Stocks Soar Before OffersBelinda Cao
AutoNavi Holdings Ltd. became the second Chinese company in two weeks to see its shares surge in the days leading up to a takeover announcement, raising concern among investors that details of transactions are being leaked.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy