Alibaba Bids for AutoNavi as Ma Battles With Tencent, BaiduLulu Yilun Chen, David Risser and James Callan
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. bid for the rest of Chinese mapping company AutoNavi Holdings Ltd. as billionaire Jack Ma steps up competition with Baidu Inc. and Tencent Holdings Ltd. to gain mobile Internet users.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy