West Ham Sells Stadium to Developer for 700 Homes and ShopsPatrick Gower
West Ham United, the Premier League soccer club based in east London, agreed to sell its Boleyn Ground Football Stadium, also known as Upton Park, to developer Galliard Group as it prepares to move to the city’s Olympic Stadium.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe